- Kids Forward
- 555 West Washington Ave, Suite 200
- Madison, WI 53703
Ken Taylor, Kids Forward Executive Director
Kids Forward advocates for effective, long-lasting solutions that break down barriers to success for children and families in Wisconsin.
- Children receiving Wisconsin Shares childcare subsidies
- Wisconsin Shares is the child care subsidy program available to low-income working families. Programs that participate in Shares must also be rated 2 Star or higher in the state's YoungStar quality rating and improvement system.
- Children with public health insurance
- BadgerCare and the closely related Children’s Health Insurance Program provides crucial health care access for low-income children and pregnant women.